Roma City Pass: which one to choose?
The Rome tourist card is a great option for those who wish to enjoy all of Rome’s highlights, without the inconvenience of booking several tickets and having to collect the card. It means that it’s easier than ever to maximize your precious time in Rome by organizing everything in advance. Simply order your Rome Tourist Card(s) online and you’re ready for all that this wonderful city has to offer:
- Skip-the-line entrance to St. Peter´s Basilica. The ticket includes an audioguide in several languages. This audioguide should be downloaded on your phone. You will receive the instructions in a separate e-mail with your tickets.
- Skip the line access to the magnificent Vatican Museum. So many artefacts that will blow you away! Visit the Spiral Staircase, Raphael´s Transfiguration or Pinecone Courtyard.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel, the masterpiece of Leonardo Da Vinci!
- Including audioguide for the St. Peter´s Basilica, Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and Hop on Hop off Bus in many languages!
- check 20% discount on your Colosseum ticket + Audioguide for Colosseum (Includes also tickets for Palatino and Roman Forum and Pantheon audioguide) or Colosseum Guided Tour
- 1 way airport transfer from Ciampino or Fiumicino Airport
- 1 day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus ticket to get to know the city.
- 20% discount on museums like Borghese Gallery and Castel Sant Angelo and more!)
- 20% discount on cruises like the Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise and Rome Dinner Cruise
- 20% discount on excursions like an excursion to Venice, Florence, Capri Island, Pompei and more!
- Skip-the-line tickets for one of Rome’s busiest attractions – saving you valuable time on your trip!
- Includes airport transfer (1-way) – have a stress-free journey into the city centre
- Everything online! You don´t have to exchange or pick-up your Tourist Card on arrival.
- No time pressure! The card does not have a time limit of 24 or 48hrs like other City Passes or Cards. Visit the museums and attractions when you want and at your own pace.
- 20% discounts on top museums, attractions, cruises, tours, and excursions.
About this PASS:
The Rome Tourist Card does not include public transportation in the city, but you can easily buy the Metro Card in stations and hotels or buy it with 20% discount on our discount page.
You have the possibility to book tickets for the Hop on Hop off Bus for some extra days with 20% discount.
Once you have made your booking, you receive a discount code. With this code, you can get a 20% discount on your bookings for Rome’s other top museums and attractions. This discount is only available for bookings with Ticketbar.
ROMA PASS 72 hours:
What is included?
- Free entry to the first 2 visited museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice.
- Free admission includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Free use of the city’s public transport network.
- Valid until midnight of the third day inclusive that of the first validation for ATAC public transport (bus, metro and railway lines Roma -Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del
- Popolo-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti), within the territory of the Municipality of Rome. All special connections to Atac, the railway lines Trenitalia FR, the connection
- Tiburtina/Termini/Fiumicino airport, the connection Trenitalia “No stop” Roma Termini- Fiumicino Aeroporto (Leonardo Express) and all connections to and from
- Fiumicino and Ciampino Aeroporto are not included.
- Discounted tickets to exhibitions, events and other collaborating operators and businesses.
- You can skip the long waiting queues at the museums!
- Important: To book “Roma Bundle” you can select Adult and child option, for the Roma Pass you can only choose Adult option
If you add ROMA BUNDLE option:
The Roma Bundle makes sure that your visit to Rome includes the best of Rome: the Roma Pass and the absolute highlights of the Vatican.
Important: To book “Roma Bundle” you can select Adult and child option, for the Roma Pass you can only choose Adult option
What is included in the Roma Bundle?
- St. Peter´s Basilica Skip the line tickets + Audioguide.
- Vatican City Audioguide: a must have audioguide of the biggest highlights of the Vatican like St Peters Basilica, St Peters Dome, Tomb of the Pope and much more!
- Rome City Audioguide which includes the Colosseum, Borghese Gallery, Spanish Steps, Castle Sant Angelo, Trevi Fountain and much more!
- Vatican Discount Pass with discounts of 20% to the Vatican Gardens, Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, Papal Audience, Underground Catacombs, St. Peter´s Prison, Hop on
- Hop off Bus of ORP (Official Vatican Tourism Agency), the audioguide for the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel and Airport Transfers from Fiumicino and Ciampino
* Available in Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese and Chinese
How does it work?
Your visit to the St. Peter´s Basilica will be automatically scheduled the day after (at 15.00h) you pick up the Roma Pass. Your tickets will be sent in a separate email with the Vatican Audioguide and the Vatican Discount Pass.
What is important to know?
- The Roma Bundle is not included in the Roma Pass. When you want to purchase this Pass and you want to have the Roma Pass you need to select both to your shopping cart.
- The audioguide of the Vatican Museum is not included. You can purchase the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel audioguide in the Vatican Discount Pass.
- The Vatican Discount Pass works online. After your purchase you get a discount code and a link to the inclusions of the Vatican Discount Pass. You can make your reservations only online.
- The St. Peter itself is free. By ordering the Vatican Plus Pass you have skip the line entrance to the St. Peter (till the security control) which can save you 2 hours. You will also get an audioguide. The normal price of this product is 19,50 euro.
You can also find more information how to reserve your time slot for the Borghese Gallery on this same document we send you after your reservation.